Friday, November 14, 2008

Outside of a Dog


I like books.
I love books. I ADORE books.

I wonder if you know this about me yet?

Anyway, I came to the conclusion that, since I spend several hours of every day, curled up by a heater, wrapped up in a blanket (and a book), I really ought to start my own book review blog.

I have been asked many times for suggestions for a "good" book. I find it hard to answer without knowing more about a person's reading tastes. In that vein, I've invented some (pretty random) ratings to help people know more about the books I read and then decide for themselves.

If you find yourself hankering for a good book or looking for a suggestion, hop over to one librarian's book reviews and check things out.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the post's title, I suppose I must give you the whole quote:

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marx

0 comments: