I may have given you the impression, by these posts, that all we did was run about acting crazy.
Lest you think all of our time was spent carousing and being silly, I will post pictures of some study. Most of said study seemed to occur not at desks or even at the library (shocking!!), but here on these delightful, hairy couches (while listening to the "interesting" conversations of hot-tub-ers just outside the window):
Just about anything can happen while you calmly read your books

(don't kill me, Linda :)
One may even find oneself spending the night on those comfy couches. Sometimes, we even listened when a roommate loudly proclaimed,
"I should NOT be flimflamming with you people!"
Then, the studious student stayed up sinfully late writing very long papers.
"I should NOT be flimflamming with you people!"
Then, the studious student stayed up sinfully late writing very long papers.
Look, occasionally we even went outside and saw the light of day! It was glorious!

But we still didn't act "normal" when we left the apartment.
Sometimes, I thought it was the fumes from the awesome appliances or the broken ceilings of our complex, but really, it was us. Go figure.

3 comments:
I still haven't figured out how we passed our classes that year.
Indeed. I think I even got fairly good grades...
Oh, Melissa, I love these posts. Please keep them coming!
Post a Comment