Sometimes I like to pretend I am a grown up. After all, I have a grown up job and I live in a house (albeit, someone else's). But, then again, sometimes things like this pop out of...[someone's]...mouth:
"I treat my laptop better than you treat yours!"
What kind of an ignorant, childish, fool would say something like that?
Wait, I think I just called myself names. Does that solidify or nullify my grown up persona?
Ah, well, I guess there is still time for me.
To act like a child, that is.


4 comments:
You are so funny. I especially liked the "I treat my laptop better than you treat yours!" Oh, by the way, I love the photos. They remind me of me.
Mom!! Moley's showing her food!!
Sounds like us..."My Mac is better than your PC." His PC crashes..."I told you Mac is better, mine never crashes." His response, "At least I can play games on my machine. You like that game, too bad it doesn't work on a Mac."
Pop, no worries, I already do the dishes most of the time. I hope mom still makes you too!
Mandy, if we had a mac, my husband would be treating it like our first-born child :)
Post a Comment