So, in keeping with a certain recent blog post, I just wanted to mention that two years ago today, my now-husband and I started "dating." Officially.
And yes, if you want to count the days between that previous post about our first date and this, it was only six.
And, though my husband feels silly about it now, he kissed me that night two years ago today. Quite a fast-moving young man if you ask me. Then again, I didn't exactly slap him now did I?
In the words of a well-loved musical:
"Well a woman who'll kiss on the very first date
Is usually a hussy.
And a woman who'll kiss on the second time out
Is anything but fussy.
But a woman who waits 'til the third time around,
Head in the clouds, feet on the ground!
She's the girl he's glad he's found--she's his
Shi-Poo-Pi! Shi-Poo-Pi! Shi-Poo-Pi! Shi-Poo-Pi!"
Hm...guess I would rather be not fussy than something that sounds like a diaper filler :)

6 comments:
Are you calling me a hussy?
Hey, I'm just quotin' the song...take it up with the writer! :) Anyway, I believe it says "usually"...
Which means I have more than a 50% chance? What if I don't kiss him for like a year...will that fix it?
Well, I would say you definitely have a better than 50% chance of NOT being a hussy... just based on my own knowledge of you...
And if you don't get to kiss your hubby for a year, that definitely makes up for it, and then some :(
so cute! i love the photo and the story is so funny! six days. . .man. . .if you wanted a kiss that would have felt like an eternity!
Rach, I am soooo glad you like the picture (what a compliment to the photographer - coming from someone with your kind of expertise!!)
Post a Comment