And what did I see?
Yes, that's right folks; that is, in fact,
popcorn popping on the apricot tree...
FINALLY!!!!
It seems like this year spring is really slow to come. Oh well, better late than never. The cold temps haven't been kind to the blossoms though...
And I found something really cool in the yard. I may regret posting these pictures, since it kind of gives visual evidence of my super slacking yard work, but oh well :)
Including the leaves that haven't been raked yet...





3 comments:
Hooray for popcorn trees! And that dead leaf/daffodil picture is awesome. It was worth not raking to see that.
Hey, didn't it snow there today? How embarassing! Miss you Moleyhead!
Lindsay, thanks for making me feel better about slacking...
Amyhead, I think it did snow the day I posted. I took the pictures of the trees a while ago and was hoping the trees would blossom even more. That was the extent of it. Miss you too!! Your baby is getting so plump!
Post a Comment