I know, you are probably thinking, not another birthday! And, well, you are in luck. It is not a birthday, at least not in the sense of someone being born.
However, I would just like to note that two years ago today, Husband and I went on our first date. We went ice skating (and sadly we have not been back since...)
It was a nice date, nothing too special, despite the couple we went with that kept trying to encourage Husband to hold my hand or "put the moves" on me. Needless to say he didn't...at that time :)
So, I think back on that somewhat awkward first date and think...
Boy, am I glad that whole dating scene is over!!!
[Sorry no pictures]
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
On this day...
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
9:11 AM
Labels: adventures outside the library, cause for joy, me - what more can I say?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The date that changed Melissa's life forever. Don't you just love a good excuse to walk down memory lane? I do.
And yeah...I'm completely with you on the total happiness that the single dating world is one I'm no longer a part of.
smile. Fun memories!!
Post a Comment