Seems like everyone is busy.
Husband is spending hours and hours at all hours of the day and night doing homework.
Students at work are spending hours in the library taking tests and studying for National Board Exams.
Siblings are running around trying to fulfill all their responsibilities despite health setbacks.
Me? Makes me feel kinda lazy :) But, at least I will have a small garden and large yard to take care of soon, right?
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Busy Busy Busy
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
9:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
enjoy the silence and calmness before the real craziness begins when you have a baby. then you'll think fondly of the days when you were bored and lazy. ahhhhh. . .six years ago for me. yikes! i'm an old lady!
Ach, seriously, I should be livin' it up! And, P.S., I am older than you, therefore you cannot be called an old lady!
Post a Comment