Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Reliving the Past

I am sure there are moments in everyone's life they wish to relive.

Speaking with some favorite friends from the past, I remembered a few of those moments.





(Let's be honest - this is more like all of us, even if it isn't as classy.)

I've been pondering on all of the terribly fun and interestingly crazy things I did during the year I lived with these girls. I believe I am going to start a series of posts about it. (I suppose this is a sign that my present doings are not very exciting or post-worthy...which is true...) Be prepared, friends, for some embarrassing revelations. But, remember, it is all for posterity's sake (and mine :) And feel free to make suggestions about which "precious moments" I should relive. Good times. In the pantry.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good times in the pantry indeed. This will be interesting. :)

Abby said...

I can't wait to hear about them! Any time with Melissa Head is a good time. I miss hanging out with you. I think about you all the time. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I feel like I am so busy/forgetful that I never write back, but I sure am always glad to hear from you!

Linda said...

I don't think anything about the Southridge year could be embarrassing.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

Perhaps they are only embarrassing for me. I think I may have been crazy. Maybe I still am.

Unknown said...

Wow, who is the one in the back? She looks really tired.

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I think she has a new baby. She's allowed to look tired. And still manages to be cute too! :)