Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Little Humor...

We need to have a little humor in our lives. We better take seriously that which should be taken seriously, but at the same time we can bring in a touch of humor now and again. If the time ever comes when we can’t smile at ourselves, it will be a sad time”
-- words of wisdom from President Hinckley

With these thoughts in mind, I have decided to start a "laugh it up" area or something like it. Every week I am going to look for something (or more than one thing) that I can smile about!

And to get this started off right, here I go:

  • Driving behind a dump truck going 23 mph, for 5 miles, during my limited time lunch break.
  • ...And getting mad about it. :)

2 comments:

lori said...

ah! this will be fun! And therapeutic!

Rachel said...

love that quote, i might steal it :)