** years ago, on this very day, someone special came into this world.
He was such a sweet little boy, the baby of his family.
And what a rebellious-looking young boy he was - are those side burns? Can't you just see him on his motorcycle (with training wheels of course)?
He grew to be a most particular teenager, with great regard for his hair - just look at that pristine style! Every hair in place!And, of course, very athletic - that face definitely says it all - "I can take you"!
With a bit of silliness...
And a wonderful husband.
Here are a few of the too-numerous-to-list things I love about my man:
- He opens doors for me still.
- He never crosses streets unless it is on the crosswalk (sometimes this is aggravating to me, but it just shows what a good, law-abiding citizen he is :)
- When I don't feel like cooking, he jumps right in and gets to work.
- He is always looking for something to improve in himself.
- Even when he puts his foot in his mouth, he is always trying to make me feel good.
- He has a weakness for my puppy-dog eyes.
- He accepts me (and my family) without reservation (and THAT is saying something :)
- And he is VERY strong - comes in handy when I can't get the lid off a jar!
So, today, my love, I wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
And many many happy returns!








4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Vince!! What a great tribute, Melissa! I loved the picture history!
Happy Birthday, Vince! You guys are lucky to have each other. ;)
Also, Vince has the same birthday as my little brother, Scott (only Scott turned 17 this year).
Thanks guys. I think he enjoyed the day, even though he had to do homework...
Oh my! He looks EXACTLY the same as ten years ago. I LOVE the photo of him "holding up" the rock. Hilarious!
Post a Comment