I have just finished reading one of the most sublime, beautiful, personal, and touching articles I have EVER read. Why in the world did it take me so long to read this month's Ensign?
Read it. It was so clear and so moving. I still have chills.
Amazing.
P.S. Read the whole issue for March. It's great.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Wow
Posted by
melissa @ 1lbr
at
1:28 AM
Labels: cause for joy, other's niftyness, religion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hm, while I just told you to stop reading, I am glad I told you AFTER you read the Ensign, cause not only was the cover cool this month, it was a great issue.
Actually, I haven't finished the whole thing. Now, I am discouraged to continue :) JK. Loved the cover too!
amen sister. I think I should actually start calling you Sister Moleyhead. What do you think?
Sista AmyHead, you may call me whatever you wish!
Post a Comment