Since all of you have been so kind as to express interest in my Hippocratian Adventure, I shall now post a little update.
Mid January: Husband calls another Bill Lady (BL2) who turns out to be a lot nicer (figures). She listens to his explanations (patiently!) and asks him to bring in "the documents."
Later January: Husband takes documentation to BL2 and she immediately says there was a mistake. You see, Sec1 (sigh) did not properly indicate that the Lab was supposed to bill their office and not our insurance (and by extension, us). BL2 photocopied said documents and expressed her intention of explaining and fixing our situation with the Lab. Bless you BL2!!
And then.
And then, there was much rejoicing.
For, you see, we have not received Bill3 (yet).
And we are not required to offer up our life savings to pay for someone's vacation to Hawaii.
And so, with one simple act, BL2 restored my faith in humanity in general, and doctor's offices in particular.
So, though I still have twinges of nastiness towards certain others of the profession, I will relinquish my hate-and-despisement and stick with...
Thanks to all who participated in my poll. I appreciate your support!
1 comments:
Yay! I'm glad things have worked out!
Post a Comment