Even though it's pretty cold, I have to admit, it's pretty!
A few years ago, I lived in New Hampshire. They had fog there all the time in the winter and it left the trees coated in frost and ice, each branch sparkling in the sun. (Note that I kindly left out the nastier details of their frigid winters.) Fog doesn't happen that often here in Utah. But, every day last week, when I drove down a small hill to work, I would suddenly enter a winter wonderland - every tree was dusted with powdered sugar. And every day, I would lament the fact that I forgot the camera (again). So, I dragged my husband out of bed on Saturday morning for these photos (fortunately, the sun doesn't come up that early here - bless you, mountains!)



3 comments:
Wow -- those are beautiful! I wish winter here looked that pretty.
Ah, but you have the NYC winter charm.
Wow neat pictures
Post a Comment