Well, you may or may not recall this post (it was rather forgettable), but I had it perpetually in my mind. Partly because it was so lame. Mostly, though, because the rose bush in question continued to bloom, unconcernedly, through the fall.
And, as you see, even into winter.
Now if you'll excuse me, I think I might need to check that rose bush one last time. Just in case.

3 comments:
What a great picture of the rose-pretty amazing it's still blooming. Sounds like some good resolutions to me-would love to read your book/story when you finish:) Hope you have a great week!
Love the rose. Do you know what kind it is? I wonder if it grows well here where our winters aren't bad. I mean its January and we're having some kind of heat wave or something. I wore shorts and flip flops to work yesterday. Today's high temperature was supposed to be in the low 80's. A little cooler than yesterday...Not to brag or anything :)
Well, I think we used to call it "fire and ice," but I'm pretty sure that's not the real name. I'll ask my mom. And I am trying very hard not to be jealous of your temperatures. VERY hard!
Post a Comment